20100525

Some speedpaintings.

Trypophobia is supposedly the fear of holes, or clusters of holes. Big deal right? That's what I thought too, now I'm not so sure...



This is uncle worm. Uncle worm's face used to be a drawing of someone's pony-tail. Until I saw his beak-like features there instead. I love birds.



I painted this on the day I discovered that the color picker in Photoshop can be set to use the brightness (B) as the "main" variable. I feel it works better for me than hue.





This was the view out from a café I like to go to. I made notes in my sketchbook and tried to paint it from memory later. The most interesting thing about painting this was creating a brush to render the ripples in the water without going crazy. Anders Zorn was crazy, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment